- Handles all aspects of ROShopper, Inc.
- Graduated the University of Mississippi in 1977.
- Commissioned May 1977, US Naval Officer.
- US Navy Pilot - Winged September 1978.
- Commercial Offshore Helicopter Pilot for 11 Years.
- Navy and Offshore accumulated over 13,000 hours.
- Sold High Dollar Helicopter Contracts to Oil Companies for 3 years.
- Owned Successful Pub and Eatery for 10 Years.
- Hazel Has been with Tom and ROShopper the longest of all staff.
- Hazel studied Business Administration major in Financial Management at the University of the Cordilleras in Baguio City, Philippines.
- With certificates in General Transcription and Adobe Photoshop.
- With good interpersonal and social skills.
- Energetic, hardworking, resourceful and efficient.
- Handles her job well with the ability to multi-task.
- A team leader, with excellent leadership abilities.
- Very friendly and approachable.
- Hydee is a graduate of B.S. Information Technology at the University of the Cordilleras in Baguio City, Philippines.
- Maintains Accurate Eatery information by town.
- Maintains the updating system to get the best information for users.
- Understands new concepts easily – Quick learner.
- Ability to handle stress.
- Smart and thinks logically.
- Mia studied Business Administration major in Marketing Management at the University of the Cordilleras in Baguio City, Philippines.
- Veteran of our R&A Systems.
- Years of experience in Sales assists her in her ability to acquire accurate information.
- Has strong experience with Internet usage and computer operations.
- Can work independently with time management and organizational skills.
- Lea is a graduate of B.S. in Computer Information Systems at Columban College in Olongapo City, Philippines.
- With certificates in General Clerk and Office Assistance, Real Estate Investing Task and Virtual Assistance Masterclass.
- With Certificate in Professional and SubProfessional Civil Service Eligibility.
- Leads the Operations Department.
- Maintains the Back-end Operations like making, editing and publishing pages.
- Keen to details, ability to work under pressure and a Team Leader.